Note that as communications are launched, your To-Dos will be linked to more info.
- ASAP – Complete Student Information Form and upload a copy of your passport for OGS
- By October 24 – Confirm your place in the program
- Save the Date: November 5 – All students in NYC are expected and required to attend NYU Prague Spring 2017 Pre-Departure Orientation
- Week of October 14 – Albert Course Search goes live; begin planning your schedule (make sure to have some flexibility!)
- October 14, 10 am – 2 pm – NYU Passport Drive!
- October 21 – Deadline to apply for the academic internship program (11:59pm ET)
- ASAP – Apply for external study away scholarships
- ASAP – Register with the Moses Center, if applicable
- ASAP – Join the NYU Prague Spring 2017 Facebook group
- ASAP (Applications reviewed on a rolling basis) – Apply to be a Wasserman Global Peer
- October 14, 12 – 2pm – Prague Study Away Kick-Off. Come celebrate and meet fellow classmates!