How do I pay my reservation fee?
Instructions on how to pay your confirmation fee can be found in your admissions email. Here’s a recap: Accept or Decline Our Offer Online.
- Log on to your NYUHome account.
- Select the “Academics” Tab > Select the “Albert” login link >
- Click on the “Applicants” link > Select the “Application Status” link under the “Admissions” heading >
- Click the “Admission Offer” button at the top of the page > Click the “Accept/Decline” link to accept or decline the Admission offer >
- Click either the “Accept Offer” or “Decline Offer” button > Follow the prompts until you confirm your final decision.
Note: If you accept our offer, please be prepared to pay the required non-refundable tuition deposit by e-check. After you make your final decision, the “Admission Offer” button will no longer be available to you.
What scholarships and financial aid are available to me?
For information about Scholarships & Financial Aid, both those available through our office and externally, please visit the Financial Aid & Scholarships page of our web site.
When will I receive my bill and how can I pay?
You can expect to receive your e-bill (emailed to your NYU email ONLY) in mid-December. It will be due in full in January 2017. For payment methods and more about your bill, please visit nyu.edu/bursar.